Wednesday, April 28, 2010

White Madness


So I'm driving back home from visiting the folks in New Hampshire yesterday, and when the rain started about forty minutes outside Montpelier, I thought, well this sucks, but at least it was beautiful all weekend. I try to be an optimist.


Then I got about ten minutes outside Montpelier and that rain turned to snow, and I thought, It's April 27th..........................
WTF????
This is ridiculous!!!

See how quickly that optimism can disappear?

I tried my best to "enjoy" this freakish weather by taking some pictures, which worked temporarily. Then I got up this morning to a perfect ground covering of (what did they say on the radio?...SIX INCHES?!).

Come on, Vermont. There's a reason the song isn't "I'm Dreaming of a White Mother's Day."

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics, I like the top one cause I can see it the best (and it is cool). Did you cut down the size of the other ones? Can't enlarge them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos too. Goodness you Vermonters have weird weather this year. Mama nature seems to be hop-skipping from summer to winter and back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, no kidding...wait till you see the new pics I have of the same tree -- only five days later!

    ReplyDelete